Becoming an ATOMS Candidate
Great math and science educators and administrators come from a wonderfully diverse set of backgrounds. We are searching for:
- Experienced math, science, and technology faculty and administrators
- Educators with an interest in career advancement
- Technology Specialists
- IT Professionals
- Department Chairs
- STEM Directors
- Curriculum developers
- Graduate students/Post-doctorates wanting to work in K-12 education
- Industry professionals ready for a career change
- Recent graduates with a passion for teaching
A typical ATOMS Candidate will have the following qualifications and attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree (although a graduate degree is definitely beneficial and sometimes required for certain positions).
- Relevant, recent experience or education in your desired job position.
- Experience working in the independent/private school sector is preferred but not required.
- A teaching credential is typically not required.